Series - 150 To 2500
A cryogenic gate valve is usually made from carbon steel, stainless steel, and cast steel. Moreover, it is made with an extended bonnet to protect the stem from the extremely cold media.
This valve type is often seen in applications that deal with liquefied natural gas (LNG), ethylene, and compressed natural gas (CNG). It is also used in tank services, gas production plants, and low-pressure trailers.
- Size 1/2″~48″ DN15-DN1200
- Pressure Class "150, 300, 600, 800, 900, 1500, 2500"
- End Connection Flange (FF, RF, RJ), Butt Welding
- Body Material LCB, F304 (L), F316 (L), LF2, LF3, F11, F51
- Wedge Material LCB, F304 (L), F316(L), F51
- Seat Material A105+F6a, A105+STL6, 304, 316, Hastelloy, Monel, etc
- Stem Material 304 (L), 316 (L), F51
- Design Standard BS5352, MSS SP-118
- Face to Face Standard API 6D, ASME B16.10, EN558
- Test Standard API 598, JB/T 9092, GB/T 13927, JIS B2220
- Temperature Range -320°F (-196°C)
- Actuator Options Handwheel, Bevel Gear
- Full Port, OS&Y, Bolted Bonnet / Pressure Seal Bonnet
- Flange Drilling: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.25, EN 1092, EN 12627
- Butt Weld: ASME B16.25, GB/T 12224