Pneumatic Slide Gate Valve are available in various designs, one-piece body and two-piece bodies, rising stem and non-rising stem, uni-direction and bi-direction structures, resilient and metal seat rings, bonnetless and bolted bonnet designs. For optional designs, deflection cone could divert the flow of abrasive slurries and protect valve seat from abrasion.
Series - 150
V port disc and through conduit design are used for throttling service, per customers’ requirements.
- Manual driving mode: Handwheel, Bevel Gear and Gear operated
- Soft protective covers protect the screw nuts against outside dust
- Automatic driving mode: Electric, pneumatic, hydralic, electro-hydraulic
- Simple in structure, light in weight and easy to operate, assembly and disassembly
- Pneumatic Slide Gate Valves is made of high quality stainless steel, which has high intensity,good performance and long service life
- All cast iron, cast steel valves and steel spare parts from TANA are epoxy coated, well protecting valve inner port against corrosive and dirty conditions for longer service life.
- Size 2″-48″ DN50-DN1200
- Pressure Class "150" | PN10, PN16
- End Connection Wafer, Lug, Flange (FF, RF, RJ)
- Body Material DI, CS, SS, DUPLEX SS
- Wedge Material SS304, SS316, SS2205, Hastelloy C, etc
- Seat Material Metal, NBR, Viton, PTFE, etc
- Stem Material SS410, SS316 etc
- Design Standard MSS SP-81, MSS SP-135, ASME B16.34 etc
- Face to Face Standard MSS SP-81, MSS SP-135, API B16.10, DIN3202 etc
- Test Standard ISO5208, MSS SP-61, API598
- Temperature Range 80℃~150℃
- Actuator Options Pneumatic
- Full Port, Rising/Non Rising Stem, Bolted Bonnet
- Flange Drilling: ASME B16.5 ASME B16.47, MSS SP-81 etc