We developed an advanced design of the top entry ball valves in a complete wide range of diameters and pressure classes. Top entry valves are the perfect choice when on line maintenance is required. It is possible to remove the bonnet of the Top entry valve allowing free access to the body cavity without dismantling the valve from the line.
Series - 150 To 2500
A set of special maintenance tools permits to take out both ball and seat-rings; this maintenance operation requires very little space around the valve, thus allowing it in areas where space is a limiting factor.
Top Entry construction is available in forged or cast execution, one piece symmetric body closed by a bolted bonnet. The range includes both Full and Reduced bore, pressure ANSI class from 150 to 2500 , with all possible combination of ENDS connections: flanged (RF-RTJ), butt welding and HUB ends.
- Top Entry construction is available in forged or cast execution, one piece symmetric body closed by a bolted bonnet
- The driving modes include manual operation, worm and worm gear transmission, pneumatic operation and electric operation
- The connection ends can be flange or butt welding
- Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from full open to full close as long as the rotation of 90°, convenient for remote control
- Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally active, disassembly and replacement are more convenient
- Size 1/2″-32″ DN15-DN800
- Pressure Class "150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500" | PN16-PN425
- End Connection Flange (RF, RTJ), Butt Welding
- Body Material WCB, WCC, 304, 316, 304L, 316L
- Ball Material WCB, WCC, 304, 316, 304L, 316L
- Seat Material A105+ENP, A105+Cr, 304, 316
- Stem Material SS410, F316, 17-4PH, F11, etc
- Design Standard API 6D, BS 5351, ASME/ANSI B16.34
- Face to Face Standard ASME B16.10
- Test Standard API 598, API 6D
- Temperature Range -29℃~450℃
- Actuator Options Lever, Worm Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
- Full Port, Top Entry, Bolted Bonnet
- Flange Drilling: ASME B16.5
- Butt Weld: ASME B16.25